Σελίδες

Κυριακή 22 Απριλίου 2012

An exciting spring day.

An exciting spring day. ( New Editions - Skills Booster 2 )

Last week, my parents decided to take my brother and me for a day out. We woke up early on Saturday morning. It was a warm, sunny day. Mum made some sandwiches and we got into the car at half past nine.

One hour later, we were in the forest. There were beautiful flowers everywhere and the birds were singing. There were some clouds and Mum said, “We haven’t brought an umbrella, but it hasn’t rained for weeks.  ”We got out of the car and went for a walk. Suddenly I heard a loud noise. I looked up at the sky. It wasn’t blue anymore and the sun wasn’t shining. It was cloudy. “Look at those clouds. There’s going to be a storm!” my brother said. It started raining and we ran to the car. We were all wet and cold.

On our way home, the sun came out again. There weren’t many clouds in the sky. “Look! There’s a rainbow, “Mum said. “I’ve never seen a huge rainbow like that, “my brother said. We stopped the car near a lake and had a picnic before we went home. It was a great day! 

Click here to do the exercise.
Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις την άσκηση.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου