Σελίδες

Σάββατο 29 Οκτωβρίου 2011

The verb:I can... / Το ρήμα: Εγώ μπορώ να...



Verb: I can =  Μπορώ
Affirmative Form


I can
You can
He can
She can
It can
We can
You can
They can
Interrogative Form


Can I?
Can you?
Can he?
Can she?
Can it?
Can we?
Can you?
Can they?
Negative
 Form
( long form)

I cannot
You cannot
He cannot
She cannot
It cannot
We cannot
You cannot
Theycannot          
Negative  
 Form
 (short form)

I can’t
You can’t
He can’t
She can’t
It can’t
We can’t
You can’t
They can’t
                  

Examples /Παραδείγματα:
1. He can play tennis. 
2. Can he play tennis?
3. He cannot play tennis. / He can't play tennis.
4. Mary can swim.
5. Can Bob drive a car? - Yes, he can.
6. I can't drive a car, but I can ride a bike.

Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις την πρώτη άσκηση.
Click here to do the first exercise.
Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις τη δεύτερη άσκηση.
Click here to do the second exercise. 
Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις την τρίτη άσκηση.
Click here to do the third exercise. 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου